Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'd Lie

I'd lie(by Tylor swift)

I don't think that passenger seat
Has ever looked this good to me

He tells me about his night
I count the colors in his eyes

He'll never fall in love he swears
As he run his fingers through his hair
I'm laughing cause I hope he's wrong

I don't think it ever cross his mind
He tells a joke, I fake a smile
That I know all his favorite songs



(Chorus)
And I could tell you
His favorie color's green
He loves to argue
Born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful he has his father's eyes

And if you ask me if I love him
I'd lie






He looks around the room
Innocently overlooks the truth
Shouldn't a light go on?
Doesn't he know
That I've had him memorized for so long?

He sees everything black and white
Never let nobody see him cry
I don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine



(Chorus)



He stands there walks away
My God if I could only say
I'm holding every breath for you~


He'd never tell you
But he can play guitar
I think he can see through Everything but my heart

First thought when I wake up
Is my God he's beautiful
so I put on my make-up
And pray for a miracle






Yes I could tell you
His favorite color's green
He loves to argue
Oh and it kills me

His sister's beautiful
He has his father's eyes

And if you ask me if I love him
If you ask me if I love him

I'd lie






This is one of my favorite song by Tylor Swift.She's a young singer and writter in America.It tells about a girl falls in love with a boy, but not dare to confess that she loves him.That's why the lyrics says" if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie". I love the melody of this song. It can simply accompany only by guitar. The lyrics tells how's a girl think and what a girl want to say when she's in love.It's very earnest.haha~

No comments: